Monday, July 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Emma and JW

I used to hate it when my mom would throw ONE party for me (June birthday), my sister (July birthday), and my brother (late July birthday)! I swore I would NEVER make my kids share a party because everyone knows every kid deserves her very own birthday party!!

*AHEM*

So on June 21, we had a little birthday celebration for Emma (June 20) and John Wesley (FEBRUARY 7!!!).

I am officially eating crow. Which isn't so bad with a side of cookie cake!

Here are some snapshots of the big event!
















As you can see, it was a fantastic night with fantastic friends and family!

And, I officially apologize to my mom for being such a brat. I TOTALLY get the combined party now! I actually find it quite ingenious!

No comments:

Post a Comment