Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Carnivals Aren't Lame



Another successful Harvest Festival has come and gone. You know it was a success when you feel like you've been run over by a freight train the next day!

My kids said this one was the best so far!! Jordan even got into a slight debate with a kid in her class that made the brazon claim that all carnivals were lame!! I'm pretty sure she set him straight!!

I told them when we got home this afternoon that they could eat as much candy as they wanted as long as keeping their mouths full kept their mouths quiet!!! I know I probably lost some nominations for "mother of the year," but I figure ,if I took a nap, they were going to eat all the candy they wanted anyway and hide the wrappers under their mattresses! At least this way, I wasn't setting them up for failure...which I think should actually earn me some mothering bonus points!!!

By the way, who's proud of me for adding a picture???

2 comments:

  1. I've been staring at this pumpkin man for over 2 weeks...give me something new to look at.

    ReplyDelete