Thursday, November 30, 2006

Let it snow!


Stuck inside. Only have four thursdays to complete my Christmas shopping and now I'm snowed in! I decided to try and make up for my lack of blogging by posting twice in one day! I'm contemplating ending my personal blog...especially since 29 days have passed since my last entry...well, except for the one I did ten minutes ago...that one doesn't count. I don't even remember how I added the pumpkin man that Clayton is sick of looking at. I am going to attempt to remember. Looky there! I did it again! Yay me.

2 comments:

  1. if you stop blogging

    I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF!

    AND IT WILL BE YOUR FAULT!

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. shellee, don't stop blogging or you will throw the entire blogosphere out of whack...you're deepness balances out my blogs about vapid gossip and stuff...and if clayton kills himself i'll have to come live with you and i will throw more fits and cuss words than bubba...something to think about...

    ReplyDelete