Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Potty Talk

On Tuesdays and Thursdays, I get the privilege of working while our church's Mother's Day Out is in session. Today, I overheard the following 3 year old conversation while going to the bathroom:

Bossy girl washing hands: Miley, come on! We gotta wash our hands.

Miley: I'M NOT DONE YET!

Bossy girl washing hands: Miley, I said come on! We gotta wash our hands.

Miley: I SAID I'M NOT DONE YET!

Not so bossy and apparently more caring girl washing hands: Miley, are you ok in there?

Miley: Yea. I'm fine.

Bossy girl washing hands: (now kneeling on the floor looking under Miley's stall and seemingly disgruntled) I don't understand why you don't just go poo at home.

I hurriedly washed my hands and got out of there before bossy girl started yelling at me!

No comments:

Post a Comment