Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy Birthday, James!

I still remember the day my baby brother was born. It was actually a Sunday morning; and, the pastor's wife interrupted the worship service to make the announcement that James had made his appearance!! He has been spoiled rotten every single day since! by EVERYONE. He has a way of wrapping most of the world around his now not-so-little finger...including me!
He is a GREAT UNCLE...as in an uncle who is great...as opposed to an uncle whose nieces have had children! He's also an awesome husband and dad...oh, and brother too!
He is FUN-NY, super smart, super smart-elic, super talented...super great at everything he does actually. Come to think of it, I hate him!

James, you mean more to me than silly words could ever articulate...especially when I'm in charge of the articulating! But, I love you and am so proud to be your big sis. I HOPE YOU HAVE A SUPER HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment