Tuesday, December 28, 2010

How Not to Make Puppy Chow

Last night, Abbee asked me if she and her friend Emily could make some puppy chow (a.k.a. Chex Muddie Buddies). I told her the recipe was on the box, and thought she had everything under control.

A little later, she and Emily proudly delivered THIS to me...

When I saw it, I did what any loving, compassionate mother would do. I laughed in their little first time to ever follow a recipe faces!

They were both confused by the hilarity of it all when I asked Abbee to read me the recipe out loud. When she got to the part about melting the chocolate chips, she said, "OOOOHHHH! That's why the powdered sugar wouldn't stick!"

The big sisters stepped in to straighten out the puppy chow debacle and in the end, we all had a delicious treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment