Okay...well, my good friend Kristy tagged me. I don't necessarily know what that means, but it gives me the opportunity to practice my linkage! And, I am full of deep dark uninteresting little known facts about myself. But first...the rules!
(1) Link to the person that tagged you.
(2) Post the rules on your blog.
(3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
(4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
(5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Scoot to the edge of your seat...
1. I have an aversion to gum. And when I say aversion, I mean it literally makes me want to hurl! Every aspect of it! I can't stand the way it smells, I can't stand when someone is smacking it, and don't even think about wadding it up and sticking it to your plate while at the table with me (or your cup for that matter!). In fact, just thinking about that makes me sick to my stomach!
2. I broke a district record my senior year in none other than the (buh buh bum) DISCUS! That's right, my friends, I was a discus stud! My high school basketball coach (who was also the track coach) forced us to run track! So, being the extremely slow white girl that I am, I put all my effort eggs into the discus basket. I was two inches from the state track meet...and I'm still blaming the guys that mark the throws!
3. I actually enjoy exercising. It makes me feel good. If I'm having a slum day, exercise perks me right up and gives me a little hyper-boost! I know...I'm weird that way.
4. I once burned all my hair off trying to straighten it with a chemical straightener (in the days WAY BEFORE the Chi!). It was extremely long and I had to get it cut VERY SHORT! The funniest part was when it was growing back in, the roots were tight curls and the ends were bone straight...think opposite of a perm growing out! Quite ugly I must say.
5. I ran away with my high school boyfriend and got married when I was 17. When my parents found out, after they killed me, they forced an annullment.
6. I totally made that last one up! I thought it would shock a few of my friends that know everything there is to know about me. Which is my final quirk...I love saying things for shock value! It drives Wes crazy! I, on the other hand, consider it a gift. I love the look of "I cannot believe she just said that!" on people's faces. I'm sure it's rooted somewhere in my dark, painful childhood...except my childhood wasn't dark or painful!
Okay...Margo Clayton James Michelle You're it!