Saturday, March 22, 2008

Bippity Boppity Boo...and Amen!

The past several days have not fared well in the Powell house. Wes and I were DOWN AND OUT with some sort of knock you on your butt bug...coughing, aching, sneezing, fever, and the worst headache I believe I've ever had. Needless to say, the kids had to survive without much guidance from us. I literally only got out of the bed to take medicine, refill my water cup, and empty the bladder!

Last night, Emma came into the room with a flashing light-up rose wand and was waving it over me saying "bippity boppity boo...I want Mom to be well!" After several passes over my body, she hugged me and said she really hoped I felt better in the morning.

Fast forward to today around lunch when I returned home from the egg hunt at church...Emma said, "Mom, are you feeling better?"

I replied, "Yes, babe, much much better!"

Emma very excitedly says, "YAY! My magic worked! Well...and I BEGGED God to make you feel better!"

How sweet is that? Emma begging on my behalf!! I don't know if the begging indicates we need to stregthen her faith or her desparation to have her mother back in her life! Either way, we're both grateful that God answered her prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment