Saturday, March 28, 2009

I'm the queen of productivity...

Did you ever have one of those days where you just can't bring yourself to do much? Not that there's nothing to do, I've got more than enough to do. I just don't WANT to do any of it! I think there is a medical term that precisely describes my condition: L.A.Z.Y.

I'm feeling a little lazy today. With closets to organize, toilets to scrub, and laundry to iron, I'd rather curl up with a good book (which I happen to have) and do absolutely nothing!

Lest one might be tempted to think I'm ALWAYS this productive, here's a few pictures of what we were doing last weekend. (None of them actually make a case for my not being lazy. However, a couple make a mighty fine case in support of Wes!)

We spent the last couple of days of Spring Break at my sister's in East Texas. It was a work weekend. (Although we did managed to squeeze in some fun in the way of laser tag and ultimate frisbee!)

Wes had one assignment: rock the fireplace. I'm sure I was doing something mighty productive before this project began. How else would you explain my not having a real "before" picture? I forced myself to slow down in order to snap the "midway" picture:
And the "after"...

This is JP trying to look emo
And here's my nephew who's 14 years old and 5'11' curled up on the ottoman sound asleep (which either proves his laziness or that he worked so hard, he couldn't even make it to bed...let's go with the latter!)
We LOVE EVERY MOMENT we get to spend with our family. And though we worked our fingers to the bone (as my late "MeMe" would say), we had a fantastic time.

I'm going to have to go now. All this typing has worn me smack out. Not to mention I've a very good book waiting on my bedside table! Hope your weekend is a productive one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment