Wednesday, December 16, 2009

We Were and Are so Thankful!

With family arriving this weekend to begin our Christmas celebrations, I thought it was high time I post some Thanksgiving pictures. We did indeed celebrate this gluttonous occasion and we were (and are) ever so grateful for our lives that are absolutely FULL of God's mercy and grace!

I love this chic. She makes me smile. And smiling's my favorite.
This is Wes's dad and bonus mom Freta. We were so glad they were able to join us.
For some reason, this is the only picture I have of Abbee. There is no way one can be certain what she has all over her shirt, but my best Scientific explanation involves hand washing and using her shirt as a towel. There is a mighty high probability that my hypothesis is spot on! This chic also brings many a smile to my face. And as you know, smiling's my favorite!
JW spent the majority of his day outside with our neighbor's nephew. It was all fun and games until they started tattling every 15 seconds. Then, it was complete torture! (Smiling is also JW's favorite! And, he's got an awfully cute smile!!)
At some point, Glory asked to listen to "Party in the U.S.A." That's when the crazy dancing broke out.




Love these girls...
More dancing...

Emma is showing off her splits! Clearly, she gets her flexibility from me!!
I taught GG a few jitterbug moves!


It took him a few tries to cooperate, but Leigh pulled out her big gun threats and I was able to snap a lovely picture of one of my favorite couples! These two also make me smile. A lot!
And to complete our already amazingly grateful day, these two friends stopped by to spend the night before jetting back north! And, oddly enough, they both make me smile too!



"Sing praises to the LORD, O you his saints, and give thanks to his holy name.
For his anger is but for a moment and his favor is for a lifetime.
Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning."
Psalm 30:4-6

No comments:

Post a Comment