Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Burger's Lake on Tuesday

My sister's family came to visit last week. We planned a few fun things to do while they were here! First stop: Burger's Lake!

Here are my nephews rocking the high dive...



How cute is this girl?


And this one?
Charlee, Abbee, Emma, and Lex...
Lexie, JW, and Emma...
Daylee napping in the shade...
Our two 3 year olds completely usurped this little cutie from her sand castle building throne!
Hottie Hubby... judging by his smile, this picture was taken BEFORE his high diving catastrophe!
Britt and Leigh...
JP, Sarah, Meagan...
Cutie Pie, Randee Roo...
Trampus, Charlyn, Leigh, and James...
Everywhere we went, Glory and Randee insisted on riding with LeeLee! After a FULL day of swimming and playing, my sister asked me not to let them fall asleep on the way home. I think I did a fabulous job of following orders, don't you?

Burger's Lake was clean, shady, and super fun! And the best part? Our family is SO BIG, we got the group discount!! SCORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment