Friday, November 26, 2010

Blog Neglect

Because of a little sickness around these parts, I have neglected to post a few blogworthy (according to my definition, of course!) events. Here's the short version of what's been keeping us busy!

1. GG and DG spent the night with us a couple of weekends ago, and this lil' punkin helped me make some cookies.

2. This precious girl had a birthday for which we had a little party...ON HER ACTUAL BIRTH DATE! (I KNOW!)
3. I gave this little chair a make-over. It turned out super cute if I do say so myself!

This little turkey got roasted...BY ME! My FIRST TURKEY!

So, the pictures are uploaded and ready to go! All I have to do now is actually BLOG!

1 comment:

  1. visit my blog, thanks

    its http://veraciousteen.blogspot.com/

    share to anyone u know that might like it.

    ReplyDelete