Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Crazy Christmas

Last weekend, we had 20 (aka TWENTY) peeps in our house for the first of several Christmas gatherings!

My family is a little wild and crazy, but there is absolutely never a dull moment.  It was during this visit that my sis-in-law Leigh began teaching me some photography tips and tricks, so my pictures are mediocre at best. (Let's face it, for the most part, they are AWFUL!!  But, I'm learning.  I think.)

Ryan, James, and Abbee cooperating with my picture intentions...
 Two posers...
 The ONLY picture I have of Andrew.  What's up with that?
I actually like this one!  It's BB and Sarah.  I love the super blurred Christmas tree.  I wish I had closed the curtains so the color around their faces wasn't so washed out, but other than that, I feel this was my first successful attempt at a decent picture.
Again, I had VERY COOPERATIVE subjects!  Not sure why these are so yellow.  But they were taken at night without a flash.  So maybe that's it.  Also, Abbee gets her flexibility from me.
 Charlee, Abbee, and Emma...
Abbee and Daylee listening while Uncle James reads the Christmas story.  (Well, at least Abbee is listening.)
Nani and Pawlee...
Leigh may kill me BUT...I think this picture is photographic evidence that Daylee looks JUST LIKE HER.
This is Fallon.  She hates having her picture taken.  Which is why this is the ONLY picture I have of her!  
 Another sweet moment with GG and Emma...
Crazy Charlee and her giraffe Fransisco...
 Britt, JP, Sarah, and Charlee...
Twenty people.
Four days.
Crazy.
Exciting.
Hilarious.
Lovely.
Too Short.
For REAL.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of my family and can't wait to see them all again!

No comments:

Post a Comment