Monday, May 03, 2010

Mow, Mow, Mow the Yard...

Abbee has recently decided that she will help Wes with the yard work! Watching her made me think of the first time I got to mow! I was SO EXCITED! Granted, I got to mow on a riding mower. I don't feel too badly because I also had to mow several acres!

The point is, she was every bit as excited as I was my first time out! She put in her earplugs, grabbed her shades, and got to work!

Uh-oh...she's onto me!
...trying to act like she's not being photographed!
Smirkingly knows she IS being photographed...


And since I already had my camera out, I decided to capture Wes with his self-invented leg protectors he wears when he weed-eats! Those are not bell-bottom yoga pants! He cut the bottom half of some old elastic ankled sweats and wears them upside down to protect his lower legs while he works in the yard!

He's practically Benjamin Franklin, always thinking outside the box!

1 comment:

  1. she is the coolest kid ever! and way to go wes for thinking outside the box!

    ReplyDelete