Friday, January 20, 2012

Pinterest Recipe Reviews









I've been using Pinterest for several months now, and while I could waste years of my life clicking around there, I have found that it is an awesome tool for keeping up with things you see around the world wide web that you want to remember or try.

I have pinned several recipes lately, and have actually cooked many of them.  Almost all of them have been delicious.

I thought I'd share my family's favorites so far.

Southwest Eggrolls
YUM.  Fairly simple to make (takes 20 minutes or so to mix everything and then roll them up) and this one gets 12 thumbs up. We've actually had theses several times now.  We've also shared them with friends, and they raved as well. (I added shredded chicken to these and made it a meal!)



White Enchiladas
These are SO GOOD. Again, all of the kids LOVED them.  Well, except JP. She's lactose intolerant, so she got to eat shredded chicken and guacamole wrapped in corn tortillas. This one is a definite crowd pleaser!


Jambalaya
This one I thought the kids wouldn't like.  I made it because I really like jambalaya!  But, go figure, they did! (I left out the seafood, but only because I knew the kids wouldn't eat it.)


Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup
Easy Easy Easy!  So easy.  And so good.


We are a little past pumpkin season, but these two were a HUGE HIT in the fall.  If you like pumpkin, you'll love these.


Pumkin Muffins with Cream Cheese
Made these twice in the fall. They are similar to a pumpkin roll, but in muffin form. They are to die for!

Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
They are snickerdoodles.  With PUMPKIN!  And, I cannot be left alone with a batch of these bad boys.  

With so much recipe success, I intend to keep trying new dinner ideas (because we could all use more "go-to" dinner ideas!). I'll let you know if I find more keepers.

Hopefully, the source links at the bottom of the pictures will take you to the recipes!

Now, go make dinner!



1 comment:

  1. I made the white enchiladas tonight and they were yummy!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete